8/14/2013

Bijoux Patchwork Finish

This quilt is made with the line Bijoux by Bari J. for Art Gallery. I used a fat quarter bundle from Sprightly Fabrics and added in some solids.



 There are 352 three inch (finished) squares.
For the backing I chose a print from the line, ordered from Sprightly Fabrics. They are having an awesome sale thru this Fri, Aug. 16th I believe.



I quilted on each side of every seam, I love the simple and uniform look this ends up giving.

 It finished at 47 x 64.5, not quite as big as I like, but ok for a lap quilt.
As much as I love modern quilts, I still have to say traditional patchwork quilts are my favorite. This isn't the style of fabric I normally would purchase but I think it worked great for this quilt. I'm very happy with how it finished up! This is available for purchase in my Etsy shop is here. sold.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are encouraged and appreciated!