7/31/2013

Most Recent Finish


I won this Moda Simply Color fabric by V & Co quite some time ago. I finally got around to using it along with this Tea Party pattern from Sweet Jane. It took 2 charm packs for this one. This quilt taught me a new technique of starting in the center of a square when sewing in order to get your square together properly. Yes, I'm sure it has a technical name, but I'm not that smart yet! When I was last in Phoenix I found a couple pieces of Simply Color at the SAS fabric superstore. Yay for SAS visits, they have incredible prices and some great fabric if you are willing to look a little! It's probably best there isn't one close by for me :) I used one of the pieces to put into my backing. This fabric is bright and fun and I can't wait to see the next line Simply Style!  This quilt was finished before I decided to blog, so I don't have much more to share.


 This photo shows the quilting fairly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are encouraged and appreciated!