9/15/2013

New Labels and Sunkissed Progress

I finally had some labels made for my projects! I ordered these from Jennifer's Jewels. I'm very happy with them. The color is much better than they look in these quick photos I took. Her turnaround was pretty fast and her prices are really great, especially if you order more than one set. I like the feel of them and I'm hoping they wash up better than the last ones I'd gotten somewhere else.

I have almost gotten the Sunkissed hourglass quilted. I have a few more of the secondary lines to finish, as you can see. Then I will bind and wash. This quilt will be a gift.
I'm hoping to finish this by tomorrow and then I will be starting on my first crib set. I'm a bit scared about the bumper pads, but I think it will go ok.
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are encouraged and appreciated!